Friday, October 02, 2015

Grandma, Mom, and Dad's Travels! :)

My favorite!
Love her so MUCH!
Best advice from Grandma,
"You are never alone, always pray, 
be the love, and the light!
Be Kind Always, no matter what others are being!
That is their problem, you know what is right in your heart!"
So true from a very loving wise, woman!
Sweet Stop Spot on their trip!
At the Constabulary in Branson, MS in honor of Grandpa!
Dad, I bet the last to leave sharing stories and talking! :)
I wonder where I get it! ;)
You can do "All Things through Christ Who Strengthens you!"
I remember Steven and I right here at this very place 
when I was pregnant with Steven Richard!
I need to take the family now that we have grown! :)
We need to see the Passion Play!
Out on the Town!

Some of Tennessee!

I think they are having a great time!
Some of the shows in Branson! :)
Cruise!
Entertainment!
Grandma and Dad! :)
Dad's cousin Genevieve and Rob and their daughter!
This is my favorite picture!
You can just tell the weather is lovely!
Dad and Denny's wife Becky Roos.
We will always miss Denny, may he rest in peace.
TJ, Michelle, and Jeff! :)
Grandma in Helen, GA
Dad in Helen, GA
Beautiful Helen, GA
What a wonderful trip they are having!
They are headed to Gulf shores next!
Taking there time and really enjoying themselves
every time I talk to them! :)
Parents having dinner in Gulf Shores!
Looks perfect to me!!!!!
I can not wait to go!!!!
Orange Beach!!!!
On the way home stop in Baton Rouge!
Thanks Wayne for the GREAT recommendation to them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~