Friday, October 02, 2015

Fall Decor, Cuddles, and Cookies!

Lunch with these cuties!
Cuddles too!!!! :)
This is when we were singing peace and harmony through all the world!
They had to have the masks lol!
A scary ghost and a pumpkin!
And we started getting all the fall and Halloween decor out!
Some of our favorite books!
Love this hat from Uncle Michael!
Glow spiders!
Light up pumpkins some of our favorites!
Our fall bouquet.
Some of their 1st cards!
Sophia loves our outside decor!
And I figured we can always give thanks!
Turkey that sings from my grandpa! :)
Laying in bed with these two and she lined up all her many babies!
Love lunch with the two, we had a great Friday!
Oh my sweetness and my heart!
Cookies!
All our fall decor!
My loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~