Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Houston Zoo!!!!

 She LOVES the carousal!

 He LOVES it too!!!!

 Bald Eagle sighting!
 
 She was having fun in her element!
 She climbed the spiral to the top!
Just like"Bubby"!
"I did it!"
 Walking across the bridge!
 Steven Richard did great keeping up with sister!!!!

 Big slide!
 I thought this was so cool!
 Someones coming!
 Getting out Mommy!
 
 My babies having a great day!
 Cheese!
 Petting the goats!
 In the cave!!!
Just saying these two are the CUTEST!!!!
 Grandma, Sophia, and Stevie with the Rhinos!
 Thanks Mom for taking our picture with Steven Richard's favorite Rhinos!

 We had a great lunch at Niko Niko's!!!! :)
I must say with the zoo, shopping and lunch, these kiddos where great and SO fun!
Thank you my loves!!!!!!
 Riding the carousal!!!!
Love! Love! Love! these two!!!!! :)

Baby girl was in awe!!!! My Heart!!!!
I think it seriously skipped a beat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~