Thursday, March 26, 2015

Catholic Daughter Birthday Party!

 They were singing
 and dancing!
 So cute!!!!
 Yeah!!!

 Let's just say I was not expecting anything! LOL!
I was outside watching the kiddos!
 Thank you I was VERY surprised!
For volunteering time at Games Day and Nun's Day!
 So proud of Grandma for getting her 45 year pin!!!!
 My certificate!
Steven Richard asked me how he could get one!
I told him you have to join the catholic daughters and volunteer your time!
Maybe he could join the Knights of Columbus like my Grandpa did! :)
 Aunt Barbara, Grandma, myself, and Mom!
 Very proud!
I love every one of these ladies very much and have learned so
much from them all my whole life.
A BIG Thank you!
A very very nice Catholic Daughter Birthday Party!
Deep down I know my Grandpa is watching us all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~