Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fun Night!!!!

 We started out making cookies!
I love the icing on the noses!
 Then started on the gingerbread house!
 Miss Roxy and Stevie did a great job!
 Of course we had the Christmas music going
and was practicing our caroling! :)
We are a loud group!
 They are too cute!!!!!
 Roxy was hard at work!
 We did have a collapse but I held it forever and almost went 
to get the hot glue gun lol! But it did survive it!
Good job Roxy, Stevie, and Sophia!!!!
 Watching them play dress up was SO fun!
I did not even get a picture of all the outfits!
It was CUTE!
Very fun evening!
Gingerbread houses, cookies, cake, and Christmas Carols!!!!
I am ready to do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~