Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Women's Fishing Tournament 2014!!!!

 Thank you Steven for designing these awesome shirts and 
getting them made for us!!!!! :)
 What a beautiful morning and a fantastic start!




 I don't even think the sunrise could have been prettier that morning!
 Being silly and having FUN! :)


 This was awesome and the largest Red Fish I have ever caught!


 Sandra getting hers! Love our shirts! :)
 Sandra and Charles and her Red Fish!


 The waves!

 We saw storms in the distance a few times but they never got too close!
 They never stayed too long either.
 We pulled up and my Mom was taking pictures.
 So happy to see Steven 
and my parents waiting for me! :)
 Group photo of the teams!
 I think we will make the paper again this year!

 Steven took this with my parents! :)
I was EXHAUSTED to say the least!
Fishing is a lot of work for sure!
 Really love these lady's and had a great time!
 Here's my Big Boy! Just FYI I released him! :)
 Beautiful storms!
Sandra's Big Boy!
Huge Thank you to Charles for putting up with us and
being a fantastic Captain...especially with three women
that is a lot of work and he did, as always a FANTASTIC job!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving sweet comments!
I love to read them!

~Stephanie Hurst~